Sunday 25 January 2015

GlossyBox

Hey guys, I'm not going to write loads about January's GlossyBox as I know so many lovely ladies have reviewed it already but I just wanted to mention it briefly. 
For those of you though haven't heard of GlossyBox; it's an online beauty subscription service and they basically send you out a box of goodies every month for the small price of £10 (plus p+p). 
This months box contains 5 full-sized products and is worth over £30, so you do get a lot for you money I think. 
The reason I decided to join was to try different brands/products without having to spend a fortune. And who wouldn't love a box of goodies through the door every month! 
One thing I really like about GlossyBox is that you don't have to sign a big 12 month contract you can just do it month by month if you wish. 
I will be interested to see the quality of the boxes over the next couple of months before I make a bigger commitment. 
Do you use any beauty subscription services? Which ones would you recommend? 
Are you interested in joining one and want to know more? 
Let me know! 

Peace and love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Are most of the products sample size? Im just wondering as I am thinking about tying it out (or another thing like glossybox) Xx Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete